Rimfire BR30 Competition - Batemans Bay 11th May

Rimfire BR30 Competition - Batemans Bay 11th May

Hi All,

Please see below details of a rim fire bench rest competition shoot that our range plans to hold in early may.  It is very family friendly, a lot of fun and you are most welcome to come along.

South Coast BR30 Championships
Sunday 11th May 2014
Batemans Bay SSAA range

BR30 Rimfire Benchrest Competition.

Batemans Bay Branch of SSAA will be hosting the “South Coast Championships BR30 Shoot” on Sunday the 11th May 2014 at the Deep Creek Shooting Complex (41/2 klm South of the Batemans Bay Bridge, turn right into SSAA  road).

It will be a 5 target event with places determined by overall score aggregate.  Awards will also be given for the best target of the day & junior placings. Scoring and weight bonus/penalty will be as per SSAA NSW BR30 Competition Rules.

Sunday 11th May 2014. The range will be open from 7.30am for setting up flags & weigh in, with competition due to commence at 8.30am. Bench Draw will be available Friday 9th May.

Nominations to be in by Sunday the 4rd May.

Entry Fee – Adults $30. Juniors are ½ price. Fees can be paid on arrival.

Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment.

Send nominations to: bandlpayne1@gmail.com or Phone Bryson Payne on 44713135

Camping, $5-00 night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities & electricity provided.

 Practice and sighting in is available Saturday from 10.00am to 12.30pm, as well as at a limited number of benches during the monthly centre fire fox shoot competition on Saturday afternoon.

Canteen will be open on Sunday for Breakfast and lunch.

For all general enquiries;
Please contact Bryson Payne by email at  bandlpayne1@gmail.com or phone (02) 44713135, or email anthony@clydeauto.com.au

Re: Rimfire BR30 Competition - Batemans Bay 11th May

Hi,

For those that are not sure what BR30 is about..... it is a 50m Rimfire Benchrest Competition.... There are 30 small targets that you have to put one shot in each one on your target..... it is worst edge scoring and the targets are quite small.  It is a great challenge and a lot of fun.  I have attached the rules and scoring guide below.

You can use any weight rifle, but there is a +/- handicap system where you gain 2% for every pound under 10, and lose 2 % for every pound over 11 pounds...See below
BR30_Competition_Rules.pdf
SCORING_GUIDE.pdf
NATIONAL_BR_30_RIMFIRE_LEAGUE.pdf

Re: Rimfire BR30 Competition - Batemans Bay 11th May

Hi,

If you are planning on attending this weekend, please email your nominations to Bryson as soon as you can so we can plan the weekend.

I am off Overseas tomorrow for 2 1/2 weeks....but will be back in time for this.

Re: Rimfire BR30 Competition - Batemans Bay 11th May

have a great holiday mate all the best
Les