Results from Little River

Hi All,

See attached results from the weekends shoot at Little River.

Well done to Michael Bell for the win outright with his HG, Tyson Trotter and Mike Whittick took 2nd and third, with Tyson Trotter getting Small group at 50mm and Michael Bell getting Best target with 55.02.

Light Gun was won by Tyson Trotter with Nick Aagren and Michael Bell taking 2nd and third.  Lee-Anne van Meurs took small group at 50.5mm and Nick Aagren got best target with a 57.03.

Full results are in the attached spreadsheet, there are tabs at the bottom for LG/HG & Combined.

I will put up the updated SOTY results when I get them from Jugsy.
Procal_Cup_-_Little_River_May_2014.xlsx

Re: Results from Little River

Michael Bell
Administrator
Just a quick report on this shoot for those who are interested.

We  had reduced numbers unfortunately...mainly because the weather forecast was for rain with hail & winds from 40 to 60 klms and a 13 degree max temperature. Even the local public stayed away!

The forecasters got it wrong...no hail and only a little rain with winds up to about 30 klms per hour. It was cold in the morning but became quite reasonable later on. The winds were  regularly switching from left to right with a good bit of straight at us thrown in so it was quite challenging.
Despite this there were still some tight groups and good targets shot but most of us got caught out at least once or twice.

Because of the smaller field we only needed 2 relays so we were shooting constantly. This meant I didn't get much opportunity to take any pics (sorry). It also meant the match was over just after lunch which put me back in Albury with a cold one in my hand by 6.30 pm.

Many thanks to Pete VM for getting it sorted yet again.....
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Results from Little River

Very well done to the winners wish i was there.  Little River is a special place and no matter how cold or windy everyone should attend at least once a year and get a reality check on just how hard fly shooting is in tricky conditions. FYI i don't think i will be able to make any more  events this year as work is constantly changing. I do look forward to hearing of your adventures on this site.
cheers to all Les

Re: Results from Little River

john mc quire
     Hello  Anthony   is there any chance of you  putting up the results in an earlier format   -- some of us can't read  the one that you have used    --  thanks for your efforts  --   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Results from Little River

Hi John,

Yes, my apologies..... here they are in the older excel version.

Some people have issues with file associations with the newer version of excel as well...even if you have the latest version of excel, your browser tries to open the file in notepad and you get gobbledygook ...... if that happens, save the file to your computer (instead of opening it) and then open it from excel (or right click and choose open with excel).

Procal_Cup_-_Little_River_May_2014.xls