Results from BRT Federal Cup

Hi,

Trust everyone had a good time at the Inaugral Fly Nationals.

There were some great scores shot, some great competition and I would have to say well done to the organisers for a very well run shoot !!

I have attached full results in excel or PDF

A summary of the results are:

Light Gun

1st Place Anthony Hall LG 257.03
2nd Place Les Fraser LG 241.01
3rd Place Tyson Trotter LG 238.01
Small Group Les Fraser LG 1.729"
Best Target Roy Gow LG 57

Heavy Gun

1st Place Stuart Elliott HG 261.03
2nd Place Murray Hicks HG 260.05
3rd Place Jason Trotter HG 249.02
Small Group Paul Read HG 1.382"
Best target Jason Trotter HG 58.01

Junior
Light Gun Roy Gow LG 237.02

PS The PDF is printable or you can rotate it to view on screen.
Federal_Cup_Fly_Final_Results.pdf
.
2012_BRT_Federal_Cup_Results.xlsx

Re: Results from BRT Federal Cup

Sebastian Lambang
Hi Anthony, thanks for posting the result!

I'm at home already now, THANKS YOU SO MUCH GUYS for all the helps!

The matches have conducted pretty well in my opinion, Congratulations! You & Dave & Gangs did a GREAT  job and it is much appreciated!

And again, Congratulations for Your LG Win, Well done mate!

Also Congrats to the Winners!

seb.