Records @ Batemans Bay

Michael Bell
Administrator
I now have a valid excuse for my 1st post on this site.... Congratulations to Anthony & Les for these outstanding performances in their categories @ this shoot...Hard to believe someone could score 283 points at 500 mtrs..I can imagine this record may never be broken! As a measure of just how good it was there are many shooters, myself included, who have scored less points @ 300 mtrs and gone home satisfied...I am extremely envious!!
Michael Bell

Re: Records @ Batemans Bay

Dave Purcell
Belly,
I think you shot a pretty good score yourself while fireforming brass in that new toy. Well done.

Re: Records @ Batemans Bay

Hi Belly,

Mate it was a great weekend & thank you...

Your 269 with 3 flies for 2nd place in light gun is a great result and one you can be proud of for a long time.

Our range is a great place to shoot fly when conditions are favourable !! As the sport continues to grow and people pay more and more attention to very precise reloading, equipment and technique.... who knows what is achievable in the future but I think those records will take some beating !!

Re: Records @ Batemans Bay

Stuart Elliott
Yes, congratulations to Les Fraser and Anthony Hall for their new records and congrats to the others who also shot very good scores. "The Fly" is really coming along.......................

Stuart Elliott
Every shot pleases somebody..........