Ranges & Range Records

Hi Guy's,

I have been putting together a new section for the web site, titled Ranges & Range Records.  With some help from PVM, I have put together what I believe to be the range records for each range in Australia.
Just click on the tab on the left to have a look.

Please let know if you think there are any errors !!

There are also sub tabs for each current range, I plan to put location, contact details and shoot information along with a picture or two for each range.  If you have any suitable pictures please email them to me at anthony@clydeauto.com.au I am after pictures of the benches, target line and overall range if you have them for any of the ranges.

Anyway, I hope you like the range records section for now.

Re: Ranges & Range Records

Michael Bell
Administrator
Well done Anthony,... Do you know if they still have events at Tamworth & Hornsby?
Michael Bell

Re: Ranges & Range Records

Hi Belly,

As far as I know Tamworth and Hornsby are not currently registered ranges for Fly Shots under SSAA, although I believe Tamworth is looking at rectifying that and getting it going again.

p.s. Please change the name in your profile to your real name, it is one of the rules that Les has set for this Forum.

Re: Ranges & Range Records

Well done on the range records mate that is for sure an enteresting page to see. Keep of the good work.
les

Re: Ranges & Range Records

Michael Bell
Sorry Anthony,  can't say why my last post didn't pick up my picture and full name....error at my end no doubt.
Regards,
Michael Bell

Re: Ranges & Range Records

john mc quire
     Hi All fly shooters
                  It would be great to see Tamworth have fly shoots again
                     i have only shot there once
               on a day when no one hit a fly
                   the weather won  that day
             i hope it happens this year
                  cheers  john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT