Range Records page

Peter Merriman
Hi Anthony,

Is there a plan to update the range records section of the results page?
If at each shoot we need to print them out and display them they need to be accurate.

Thanks Peter

Re: Range Records page

Hi Mate,

The mandatory ones are the official records, and Max Coady maintains and supplies them, they are current and up to date.

But yes, the range records page needs to be updated.  I just had a quick look and made a couple of changes.... please let me know of any others that you can see and I will update them.

Kind Regards

Anthony