Promote flyshooting when ever you can

Well this is the site that the shooters wanted for flyshooting so we have our own identity whereby shooters can see scores SOTY results and generally be aware of how the sport is progressing. What i am asking is for shooters to begin to contribute to the sport in some way. You may want to tag your outgoing emails with the flysite web address www.500mflyshooter.com.au. Or provide some advice for new shooters or list who would be prepared to let a new shooter have a go at the sport at one of our shoots. I certainly let anyone shoot my guns to try and promote the sport in a positive light. I am currenly looking at building a gun for guys that are between rifles to still compete competively. (Trevor the legend Bent) he is a keen shooter who we all want to see at shoots, Jugsy with his work committments needs support so i will take a spare gun for him when he  can shoot.

You only get out of sports what you put in.....
Anthony Hall is keen a promoting the sport at every opportunity and he is only relatively new to it, this is where we all need to dig deep and come up with positive ideas to keep this great sport alive.

With a great range like Wagga now and more i am sure coming online over the next years we can only grow.

For those who are not initiated into fly shooting yet it is like hitting a postage stamp at 500m beat that for fun..........

all the very best and good shooting
Les

Re: Promote flyshooting when ever you can

john mc quire
Hi Les   be careful  you know what happens when you lend rifles !!!
                   it has happened to all of us
                we get flogged with our own guns
            but the idea is great   and could help to get more shooters into the sport
                    good on you Les

                                          john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT