Procal March 2012 Results

Hi,

Attached are the results from the shoot yesterday.

Plenty of people (including me) got burned with quick very strong wind changes.......

......and did I mention that it was COLD !!

Procal_2012_Published_Results_(2).xlsx

Re: Procal March 2012 Results

Stuart Elliott
Congratulations to Les Fraser. Very good performance in both classes. Obviously tough conditions. Also to Mike Bell for 2nd O/A and 1st in LG too.

Can't imagine what happened to the weather down there Anthony. I am sure everyone told you it is alway beautiful temperature and mild winds?  :) did they tell you fibs?

Stuart Elliott
Every shot pleases somebody..........

Re: Procal March 2012 Results

Sebastian Lambang
Well done Les. Congratulations!
Congratulations to Mike also!

seb.

Re: Procal March 2012 Results

Hi,

Some people are having trouble opening the results, so I have re posted them here, and they are on the results section of the web site also.

If they don't open for you here..... please go to the "Results & SOTY" section of the web site and download them from there.

Procal_2012_Published_Results_(2).xlsx

Re: Procal March 2012 Results

Michael Bell
Administrator
Thanks Anthony,
If some of those who can't open the xlxs  file are Mac operators, the OpenOffice.org programme which can be downloaded free off the net wii do the job.
Regards,
Michael
Michael Bell