Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

Dave Groves
This post was updated on .

Bench Draw attached for Saturday.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Apologies, we had missed one share request between benches.

Please find attached revised Bench Draw for Saturday, benches 2 and 6 have been swapped to make the least impact on the rest of the draw.

Cheers.

Dave.
2017_Pro_Cal_Challenge_Bench_Draw.docx
2017_Pro_Cal_Challenge_Bench_Draw.doc

Re: Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

Peter Merriman
Don't forget your Shorts and T-shirts and sunscreen.

Peter

Re: Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

max coady
On the way back home from Canberra this morning, I only have about 120KL to travel.
I decided to go via the Sutton Rd, after a few KL the wind yesterday had blown lots of trees over the road, it was slow.
And when I did get home the wind had destroyed my Hot house with the roof in the paddock.
AND WE SHOT IN IN THIS WIND!!!!
This must be why I went bad, my excuse.
Max

Re: Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

Rob Eager
Had a look at yesterdays wind observations taken at canberra airport.

THESE ARE KNOTS

10.300   16 gusting to 21

11.30      19                    27

12.30     24                    33

1.30       17                     26

2.30      19                     32

3.30      20                     29

Re: Pro Cal Challenge Bench Draw

Rob Eager

Had a look at yesterdays wind observations taken at canberra airport.

Same in Kms per hour

10.30    30 gusting to 39

11.30      35                  50

12.30     44                    61

1.30       32                    48

2.30      35                     59

3.30      37                     54

Sort of averages out at around 35 K per Hour with average gust at 52 K per Hour. That is  a 17 Kph spread, This is not a real reliable number, but it illustrates how tough the conditions were.