Pro Cal ACT Results

Hi All,

As already said, well done to Paul Deehan for the fantastic score and new range record !!

Fantastic consistancy from Belly, well done mate.

Well done to Glen Seaman 2nd in light gun and 2nd in heavy gun on the same day, great effort !!

And small group in light gun.... what a story.... PVM shot a 1.3x group that would normally have won, I shot a 1.2x group that almost was a new range record and I thought sure to win...... then along comes Glen and cleans us both up with a 1.123" new range record for light gun !!  Well done !!

I have attached the results, and as soon as the web site update interface works again, I will post them in the results section.

Results in excel the older format and seperated into Light Gun and Heavy Gun  Procal_ACT_2012_results.xls

Well done also to Dave Groves, Mick Easton and the rest of the crew in canberra for another great weekend of shooting.

Re: Pro Cal ACT Results

Latest SOTY scores including Canberra along with these results are now also posted on the results page.

Click the link towards the top for the SOTY spreadsheet in Excel

PS Thanks to Jugsy for the quick update of the spreadsheet.

Re: Pro Cal ACT Results

yes a special thanks to Jugsy he isn't shooting but still able to turn the SOTY results around in fantastic time.
Mate i must say that this is a resolve of your good nature and sportsmanship to keep runing the SOTY event even though work has limited your shooting time with the fly.

I think i can speak for most shooters who know you and we all look forward to you returning to the fly line again......

thanks once again

Re: Pro Cal ACT Results

Great work Anthony your committment in helping me out with the website during this difficult time is with great appreciation.

thanks mate
Les