Prizes & Sponsors for the Nationals

Hi All,

We have a significant range of prizes on offer for this years Nationals & I would like to thank and acknowledge the sponsors for their generosity and assistance.

The sponsors include;
NIOA  Australia
Nightforce Optics
Copperhead Bullets - (Ken Melgaard)
Charlies Tool Time - (Batemans Bay)
Shoot Ya Load Engineering and Gunsmithing- (Warren Gardiner)
No Fuss Home Loans - (Kathy Dundas)

For the shooters, there will be Trophies & Clocks, Perpetual Trophies, National Medals,  Bricks of Eley Black, Lapua 6BR Brass, AR2208 Powder, Copperhead Projectiles, Evolution Gear Hard Case, Cash & A Nightforce Voucher on offer.

Class winners, Draws of top ten Centrefire & Top ten Rimfire as well as a draw for all participants for the event will get prizes.  ADI Powders have also supplies some Hats, cooler bags & Stubbie holders to add to the table.

We now have more than 60 entries for every class, with 122 Centrefire and 62 Rimfire nominations from 77 Individual People making it what I believe will be the most attended Fly Shoot held in Australia so far.

There will be information about each of the sponsors on the prize table, please make sure you take notice and support our sponsors when you can.

See you all soon

Re: Prizes & Sponsors for the Nationals

Stuart Pethy
awesome work mate

Re: Prizes & Sponsors for the Nationals

David Dundas
Thanks to all the sponsors who supported the Nationals this year. Unfortunately, shooting sports do not attract sponsorship as easily as many other activities but we love those who do get behind us and are happy to support our sport.
There was a table full of excellent prizes which had many of us rubbing our hands with delight. There were plenty of smiles for those who were lucky enough to win and we all know who you are and where we can find you.

Thankyou very much,

Dave Dundas