Pics from Wagga & Canberra

Michael Bell
Administrator
For those that are interested there is a handful of new pics taken at the last Wagga & most recent shoot in Canberra posted in the photo's section of this site.
Simply click on the photos tag and then on one of the images which will display the full pic then click next etc.
5 pics per page & about 3 new pages to view.
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Pics from Wagga & Canberra

Michael Bell
Administrator
Correction....5 new pages to view!
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Pics from Wagga & Canberra

Deane Thrower
Belly,

Great photos and thank you for taking the time to capture the spirit of the event, no frowns anywhere. Just a quick correction, it's Deane not Deanne.....lol. Though I have be called that a lot over the years lol.

Cheers
Deane
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!