Photos from 10 Mar

Rob_White
Couple of photos from Saturday.   Fluked an interesting shot of the muzzle flash off that .338 noise maker.

A big thank you to Dave Groves and others for all their efforts to run a great shoot.

Flash

Herding the cats

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Dave Groves
Hey Rob, well done mate, that is a great photo of the Noisemaker as you have called it.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Sebastian Lambang
I like that big dome blaster, lol.

More photos, any ones?

seb.

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Stuart Elliott
SEB,
Here are some of our pics. See how they go.

Bench 18, Les Fraser and the BRT flag lanes

SEB's rifle, 7mm 284, own stock design

Firing line, relay 1

The winning gun, 300 Win Mag HG of Stuart Elliott

Clever magnetic spotters card, Dave Groves

Annie Elliott and her 300 WSM. Two versions of the SEB front rests on the bench

Clean that barrel, clean that barrel, clean that barrel.....

Happy faces concentrating

Sponsors

Warmer targets on display

Team BRT at work

Les Fraser, Annie Elliott, Stuart Elliott, Murray Hicks

Firing line from bench 1

Jim McKinley still getting plenty of BANG for his buck

That's a full firing line

Wailing wall

Look like rule 10 prevails.....

"The Boss". Thanks Dave Groves for organising a great event

Every shot pleases somebody..........

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Great Photos Stuart !!

Love the titles :)

Congratulations on your HG win.

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Murray Hicks
Hi Everyone,

There are some great photo's there! love the mushroom cloud in front of the 338, that's awesome!!

Here is a link to the pics I took on the day...
http://www.pbase.com/mhp/2012_brt_500m_fly_national_championships

Now no-one who was at the shoot has an excuse not to have a photo on the forum, cause I reckon i got every shooter!

If anyone wants a photo just email me and let me know  the photo number, ie MHP_123.

Cheers Murray

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Sebastian Lambang
Stuart & Murray, many thanks for the photos!!!

seb.

Re: Photos from 10 Mar

Dave Purcell
Great photos as always Murray thanks.