Photo's

Michael Bell
Administrator
For those that are interested I've just posted a handfull of photo's taken at the Federal Cup Nationals a few weeks back!
We're starting to get a reasonable collection of pics. We have about 8 pages with about 10 pics on each page.
Just click on the photo's section on the home page then click on the 1st pic which enables you to scroll thru the page...then go to the next page and so on. Over time we hope to get shots of all competitors in action or just being there.
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Photo's

Great Photos Belly !!

It really adds to the sport to have such a comprehensive collection of photos to reflect on !!

I am sure that people will appreciate them, both now and in years to come.

Re: Photo's

gregpoulsennn
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Photo's

Hi Greg,

On the main web page, there is a tab at the top for "Photos", click that and you should see them.

There are also tabs for Results, awards, calendars etc.