Perth 2018 Nationals Bench draws

Stuart Pethy
Hi Guys and Girls

Ok here are the bench draws for the 2018 Nationals
LIGHT_GUN_BENCH_DRAW_2018_NATIONALS.doc

HEAVY_GUN_BENCH_DRAW_2018_NATIONALS.doc

As you can see some people might have to move a bench between LG and HG because of less people in HG, there will be time after LG has finished to move and adjust flags so they are ready for HG the next day

BENCH_DRAW_200Y_RIMFIRE_NATIONALS.docx

after we have finished HG we will then move to RF range and set up flags as needed

Presentations for all classes will be on Monday after the RF

A Huge thank you to Dave Kerr from Target Equipment for sponsoring the door prizes, you will have to wait and see what he gave us