PVM and LVM Retirement

Rob Eager
Peter and Leanne, welcome to the Tony Abbott shooting team. All the best in your retirement from the business world. Peter, you are a real gentleman and it has been a pleasure to do business with Pro-Cal.

Re: PVM and LVM Retirement

Deane Thrower
Congratulations on your retirement, enjoy and thank you for your contribution to the shooting community all over Australia.

Cheers
Deane
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: PVM and LVM Retirement

Michael Bell
Pete,
There was an understandable degree of concern for the better half of the Van Meurs team following Le-Anne's accident the other night....I was told she's ok and I genuinely hope she is!
I think I can speak for all the followers of this web site in wishing her all the best.
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: PVM and LVM Retirement

Deane Thrower
I'm sorry I didn't realise Leanne has had an accident, hope all is ok.
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: PVM and LVM Retirement

Pete van Meurs
Banned User
Hi All,

For those who were not aware of it, Lee-Anne took a tumble off the verandah of our cabin at the Eaglehawk on Saturday night. Thankfully there was grass rather than concrete like virtually every other cabin in the place. She suffered spraining and bruising to her upper back and right arm and spent a very uncomfortable night in hospital. X-rays and a CT scan revealed no broken or cracked bones and I was able to take her home over the Sunday and Monday (dosed up with pain killers of course).

The Paramedics, Doctors and Nurses did a fabulous job of caring for her and should be commended for their professionalism.

Lee-Anne and I would like to thank all for their concern and 'get well soon' messages and calls.  What a great bunch of people the 'Fly Family' are.

Pete

Re: PVM and LVM Retirement

Really happy she is ok back injuries take a longgg time to get a 100% we all wish her well hope to see you both real soon.
Les