PMC LR Primers

Aaron Raadschelders
Went to the Madden range to do some load development on some 210gr in my Shorty 308W with a 1:8". I deceided to try the PMC LR primers at the same time. Do you think I get get one to go off???? Not a chance! I had a few barrel foulers with Federal 205M's and they went off without a hitch.

Anyone else had the same issue with the PMC primers, in particular the LR variety? I understand they might be made by Wolf/Tulsa (Russian), which was part of the appeal. Just  based on the colour of the primer it could be a steel cup or a nickel plated/high nickel allow brass/copper cup.

Played aorund tonight with the S&O Shorty to get it to work with the PMC's but really needs more travel on the firing pin.
Be careful what you aim for, you might just hit it! Antipodean Industrial - www.antipodeanindustrial.com.au - Home of the G7L projectiles.

Re: PMC LR Primers

Aaron Raadschelders
Back at the range today and it was all 'Ricky Martin'.

When I get a chance I'll have to post some of the groups. Some very large elevation changes considering a few 0.5gr incriments in AR2209 behind some 210gr out of a 308W.