Oh well, that's it for Fly Shooting now......

Oh well, that's it for Fly Shooting now......

Stuart Elliott
Alex Chryss just passed on this link to me.....     :)

https://share.sandia.gov/news/resources/news_releases/bullet/

Stuart Elliott
Every shot pleases somebody..........

Re: Oh well, that's it for Fly Shooting now......

john mc quire
Hi  Stuart     don't worry about it    --  it just means that there will be another class of rifle   and only the rich shooters will be
               able to compete in that class --- a class where skill counts for nothing and the dollar buys you a win --  i don't think
             there will be very many shooters in that class at our shoots
                          then if it does become a  reality   some one will change the rules  so that would be impractical to shoot
              when do you think you will be ordering a sample of the new rifle   so we can all test one before desciding to buy
                  cheers   john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT