Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

Hi,

Great to see the number of nominations so far for our State Title Fly shoot in a few weeks.

I have attached a list of  nominations so far...... there are 51 entries for Saturday and 33 for Sunday !!

If are planning on coming, or have nominated and are not on this list.... please let me know ASAP...

If you haven't nominated yet, please do so as soon as you can.... If you know someone that is planning on coming and they are not on the list.... please let me know.

2012_BB_Nominations.pdf

PS if you can see any errors, please let me know also !!

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

john mc quire
Hello Anthony  have you had any more shooters nominate for the Champs Shoot
                          i have had a look at your list and can see quite a few shooters missing
                       from the list .
                            maybe they will be late enterants on the day
                      catch up with you at the shoot
                              john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

Hi John,

Yes, the numbers are now at 54 for Saturday (36 LG & 18 HG) and 35 Rimfire entries for the Sunday.

Should be some great competition....

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

Hi mate when you do the bench Draw can you post on here please as i will be in New Zealand with Alison till thursday before the shoot
cheers Mate
Les

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

No Worries mate....

Since you will be over in NZ enjoying a romantic holiday while we are all working our arses off,  your bench draw might put you down on A range..... opps sorry mate there are no benches down there, you will have to shoot off hand using the field rifle posts for support........ O ' and sorry, but you cant see the splash plate from there either...

Seriously though, Have a Blast, and I will post the bench draw as soon as it is done.

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

.... I remembered that an important part of Fly shooting (and this Web Site) is to slede and hang sh$t on each other :)

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

Numbers still growing !!

Now at 56 for Saturday and 36 for Sunday.

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

john mc quire
    Thats great news Anthony
                   any chance of updating the list of starters
                      and have a talk to the weather man
                 and order a couple of good days
                     catch up with you at the Bay
                         john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Nominations so far for Batemans Bay Fly

Hi John,

See attached an updated list in PDF format.

I will post the bench draw as soon as it is done.

2012_bb_nominations2.pdf