New member intro

Allen Holinka
Hello fellow Fly Shooters. My names Allen Holinka.

Have been a member of the Melbourne Benchrest club since mid 2009. But have not been a regular shooter of late. My last club match was Janurary 2011, until last weekend when i attended the club 300m Fly shoot at little river. I had a great time and am hopeing to make more of an effort to enter more comps throughout the year.

The last few months i have invested alot of $$$ upgrading my equipement. Basically i have changed all my gear and pretty much gone with "Top shelf" items. New rifle in 6.5x47L, March 10-60x scope, new Farley front rest, New Minigater rear bag, even a set of Wind Flags from Barry Edgley. Im more than happy with how the new rig shoots, so now its just time to get out there and shoot.

Im hopeing to attend the upcoming Wagga shoot and the Pro-cal in Canberra too. Will be good to rub shoulders with all you blokes and have some fun.

See you at the range. Allen

Re: New member intro

Hi Allen,

Great to hear....& Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have bought lots of great new toys to play with !!

Look forward to meeting you at Wagga

Re: New member intro

Welcome mate glad to see you are on the forum and are enjoying the fly shooting at Little River which i must say is probably the best looking and hardest range to shoot at.
Allen when you get the chance please put a photo up of yourself that way we can see who we are talking to and when  you get to some of the shoots we will recognise you and say hello.

If you need any help or want any info then please just post here and someone will help out.

All the best and good shooting
Les

Re: New member intro

chappo (Greg Chapman)
G'day Allen. I think I have spoken to you on AHN or AusVarmints. Anyway welcome to the fun that is fly shooting. It is seriously addictive and you meet some of the nicest people in shooting.

Look forward to seeing you at Wagga.

cheers
Greg Chapman
AKA Chappo555
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: New member intro

Allen Holinka
Yep Chappo im als008 on the Ausvarmint forums.

Yep Wagga should be great can't wait.

PS: did  the 130 bergers arrive safely. Cheers