New Shooter!

Annie Elliott
Hi All - I meant new to the forum!
Les thanks for a great website and it's great to see the Fly going ahead so enthusiastically. It's a credit it to all the shooters who have contributed. I wish some of our other disciplines could all work together like this to progress the sport and encourage new shooters to take up the fun of long range shooting.
I have been on (and off)  the SSAA Benchrest committee for over 20years so if i can help in any way with Rulebook issues and registered range requirements, just ask.
Due to our business workload I may not be able to respond daily but I'll try and check in weekly.
Looking forward to firing a few shots in Canberra at the Fed Cup though!

Re: New Shooter!

Welcome to the site Annie and your knowledge and contribution will certainly help us all out in the future. This years Federal cup should be our biggest ever i hope and look forward to you and stuart attending with alot of other top line shooters.
thanks again for joining the forum
cheers Les

Re: New Shooter!

john mc quire
 Hello Annie    great to see you have joined the forum
                    and great to hear that you and Stuart are going to Canberra to shoot
                you never know we might get enough Queenslanders to go to the shoot
              so that we can have a State Of Origin  team    --- would be great to see
                     catch up with you at the shoot
                the wandering Queenslander           john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: New Shooter!

Sebastian Lambang
Hi Annie,
When I first read your thread I'm wondering why you say "New Shooter"...but then     I realize that this is The Famous Annie BRT, only new to the forum!

Hope You & Stuart enjoy the days at the Shot Show!

seb.