New Rule Book as submitted to National

Hi all,

After all the discussion and feedback, I have submitted the attached rule book to National for approval.  If you see any issues or are not happy with any part of the rule book, please let me know ASAP.

Hopefully the attached has accurately incorporated all the discussed points and everyone will be satisfied with this rule book for the next five years.
SSAA_BENCHREST_RULEBOOK_#9_(rev_2017_v3)_Fly_Rule_Book_Final_Proposed.pdf

Thank you to everyone that has participated, it has been very encouraging to see how many love the sport and care about the administration.

Kind regards

Anthony