New Centrefire 500 metre Light Gun Single Target Score Record

New Centrefire 500 metre Light Gun Single Target Score Record

Fergus
This post was updated on .
Congratulations Michael Bell. I have been advised by the SSAA National Scorer for Benchrest, Max Coady, that your Single Target Score in the Centrefire 500 metre Light Gun at the Fly Nationals this year (Majura 8/3) has been officially scored at 59.4, and is now recognised as a National Record.

I am still waiting to receive all the materials since taking on the role of BR Chair, but as soon as I am able to, I will arrange your record certificate.

Re: New Centrefire 500 metre Light Gun Single Target Score Record

Fergus
Just by way of update, this is a light gun record, not a heavy record. Fine shooting either way, but my apologies for any confusion this initial post may have caused.