New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

Hi All,

Make sure you check out this great interview from the home page, or from the Articles and Content tab....

It is an excellent interview with Ken from Copperhead Bullets.... gives a great insight into Bullet Making.

Cheers,

Re: New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

Aaron Raadschelders
Hi Anthony

Do you mind if I add a link to the article from my web-site?

Regards
Aaron
Be careful what you aim for, you might just hit it! Antipodean Industrial - www.antipodeanindustrial.com.au - Home of the G7L projectiles.

Re: New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

Hi Aaron,

No problems mate, happy for you to link to the web site.

Re: New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

Deane Thrower
Great article, thanks to belly for a good incite into the bullet making process, and to Ken for his efforts in producing top notch products.

Like belly said I a agree also with Tony Boyer. A great deal of work involved there!!!!
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: New Article - Ken Melgaard Interview by Michael Bell

Great article ken and belly it is a real interest to shooters and these articles are a real gem for this website. In time to come these types of iniatives will separate this site from others in a good way. There are many very positive contributors to the fly site