Nesika Cup

Pete van Meurs
Folks, the Nesika Cup 500m Fly is getting closer - Saturday November 5. Set-up and practice on the Friday, range gate open from 10.00AM. To be followed on the Sunday by a casual 300 yard Fly match. Noms to myself by email petevanmeurs@big pond.com or by phone 03-52811380, 0408-522420.
Pete

Re: Nesika Cup

Hi pete i will be there in both classes so put me down i think Leanne has me already down and a place at the little river hotel. I love the shoot and i am looking forward to another fly match..

Ps is there patches for the 300 on the Sunday
cheers Les

Re: Nesika Cup

Pete van Meurs
Sorry Les no patches as yet. The 300 at this stage is just a bit of fun. Should be able to get better organized next year. Also don't forget that this is the second leg of the Vic titles. Combined score from May and Nov to qualify for medals.