National Benchrest Conference

Pete van Meurs
Banned User
Hi All,

Victoria has now lodged it's agenda items for this conference (Perth over Easter) with the National Discipline Chairman Alex Chryss. All items listed are in reference to the interim Fly rules. He will disseminate same to all State delegates who may then be who can then discuss the isues with their members for guidance on how the members would wish them to vote on their behalf. Please note that just because an item is listed on Victoria's submission that does not necessarily mean that Vic will vote in favour - merely that we wish the issue discussed and voted on to get it out of the way rather than have it debated for another year. As I may have difficulty attaching this word document you may have to wait for another to recieve it by email and post it for me (my computer skills are somewhat lacking)

Pete

Fly_Rule_changes_2012_-_2.docx

Re: National Benchrest Conference

Hi,

Here are the attachments in word format and PDF.

Fly_Rule_changes_2012_-_2_(2).pdf

Fly_Rule_changes_2012_-_2.docx