NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

Peter Cross
Administrator
I know Anthony will post the results soon but if anyone is interested here are some photos  of the weekend.

Day1

http://tinyurl.com/ya2q8hkc

Day 2

http://tinyurl.com/y6w8mlbr

Re: NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

John 23 Harris
Thanks for the pictures Team Cross

Re: NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

Peter Cross
Administrator
 No worries John, the ones on Day 1 are a bit crude as we only had our phones.

Re: NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

Stuart Pethy
great pics peter. looked like a great weekend

Re: NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

Peter Cross
Administrator
G'day Stuart, it was a lot of fun as usual, Stella and I can't wait for Wagga. We are seriously thinking about heading to Perth next year also.

Re: NSW State Fly Championships -_ Batemans Bay 2017

Rob Eager
Stuart, as a matter of interest, where is the range located in WA that will host the match next year?