Missing items from wagga fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all.
Kevin Sloane is missing a drum stool and a white fold up table from our wagga shoot. He shot saturday down on one the bench numbers in the teens.
He left this gear there to shoot sunday however didnt make it due to striking a roo sunday morning.

Kevin and i searched the range today and the gear is not there.

I am hoping someone has grabbed it to look after the items for him.

Please feel free to email me if you have any info.

Thanks
Greg
Accuracynutz@gmail.com
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Missing items from wagga fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Gear found. A fly shooter had stored it safely till he could get in touch with Kevin. Thanks all.
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen