Merry Christmas to you and your families

Merry Christmas to you and your families

I would like to take this early opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and extend the gesture to your families as well. Also i think that 2011 has been a very productive and enjoyable time for flyshooting in Australia. We have enjoyed growing numbers, more ranges being qualified and new shooters coming into the sport.

It is without a doubt that the valuable input everyone has put into the website with the posting on the forum has helped people out. I will try and have a calendar up by the end of January as i have not received some of the dates from the host clubs.

2012 will be an exciting time for flyshooting again with the commencement of the 2012 SOTY championships and with it new challenges ahead for everyone.

The loan rifle will be fully tuned by the end of February so if anyone is between rifles then perhaps this may assist you. I have also decided to provide a rimfire of benchrest quality for those wanting to try 200m fly. Both rifles will be complete with rests and ammo.

On that note good shooting to you all over the next few months and for those who are helping out fellow shooters with load development and coaching i wish you well in your endeavours.

Next year will be another positive step in developing this sport.

cheers and best wishes Les Fraser

Re: Merry Christmas to you and your families

chappo (Greg Chapman)
And a merry Christmas to you Les and ALL the fellow flyshooters.

Also Happy birthday to Leanne VM this week and yours truly just before christmas.

Hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas

cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen