Merry Christmas to you all

As it is December now and would like to wish you all a merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

2012 has seen some great shooting at every range and the SOTY this year was especially significant with Belly's domination of Light Gun.

Shooting is one of those sports you either  love it or hate it. I hope this coming year many of you try other disciplines because to grow our sport you need other like minded shooters to join in .

Anyway all the very best to you all
Les, Alison and Mavis..............   :.

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Merry christmas mate....

I reckon you should buy Mavis a utility belt for christmas...... one that will carry a level, hammer and UHF to help you put out the flags....... that would be very cool !! :)

Anthony