Merry Christmas to all

Just a short note to all in the fly fraternity. Alison  and I would like to extend a merry Christmas to everyone and your extended families. Hoping you all have a very safe Christmas and new year and begin your preparation for 2018 fly calander of matches.

2017 was a year to remember congratulations to the winners and place getters and to all who have competed and made fly shooting one of the premier shooting sports in the SSAA.

See you in 2018

Best wishes to all........

Les & Alison

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Michael Bell
Administrator
Good on you Big Les,
Merry Christmas to you & Alison as well.
See you in the new year.
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Peter Merriman
Merry Christmas Les and all other Flyshooters
Can't wait for the New Year and Bateman's Bay.

To ALL, please stay safe.

Peter Merriman

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Hi,

Merry Christmas to you all.  I hope that you have a safe, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year and enjoy the time with family, friends and people you love.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Batemans Bay shoot in Early Feb 2018.

Cheers,

Anthony