Merry Christmas to all.

With only a short time till the big day myself,  Anthony and Belly would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the site and hope to see you all here next year for some more stories comments and fun.

2014 has been a tremendous success for the fly shooters and we have seen lots of new people to the range who have shown a keen interest in the sport.

This sport is without a doubt one of those wow sports where people encourage new people at every opportunity and take the piss out of the rest (without mallice of course).

Those who shot new records, won matches and the SOTY well done and 2015 will be a year of big scores and super hot competition over the entire year. I would love to see at least 10 guys at the end of the year fighting the SOTY out at Brisbane being the last shoot. Vince up there has put alot of personal time and effort into getting it off the ground with so many other helpers and supporters who travel to our circuit of shoots.

If you are going away travel safe, if you are staying home with family and loved ones enjoy this time it only comes around once a year.

all the very best Les, Anthony and Belly........