Merry Christmas Everybody

Hi,

We are heading off camping today until new year, looking forward to a break with the family.

Just thought I would take the chance to wish you all a happy christmas and a great 2012 and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Sebastian Lambang
Wishing you a Merriest X'mas & Happiest New Year!

seb.

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Denis Aarons
Merry Christmas all,

For those of you who have it, enjoy the break, for those retired who don't feel the difference anymore..................... damn I'm jealous.  To every body, have a Happy New Year, drive safely and keep well.

Denis.
"No flys on me!...............yet".

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

To everyone merry christmas, 2012 will be an exciting new year for us all and i hope that everyone reaches their goals and for those of us who like to make new friends in our chosen sport may we all meet new shooters at the range.

Once again travel safe ....
les