Media and Calendar Management

My New project for 1213 will be to coordinate a data base of Benchrest shooters both short range and 500m fly so that there will be a clear and concise notification to shooters when events are on also as much information about the shoot as possible.

Things that i want to achieve are:
Positive Media coverage - Photographs, results, action shots
follow up newsletter about the shoot
data base of shooters
Checklists for organisers of shoots (as some guys are not sure of the process of how to register and run a match in accordance with the rules)
Positively promote the sport and identify new ways of getting firearms owners involved in a shooting sport..... (Eg tactical fly)

I know Anthony and Belly have been putting together a great story for the magazine and this is the type of positive feedback that is needed to grow the sport............

If anyone has a list of email contacts from shoots for the data base i would appreciate a copy of them with the owners permission of course.

Les

Re: Media and Calendar Management

Hi Mate,

Yes, I can help with this.  I'll call you when I get a chance.

Re: Media and Calendar Management

Sebastian Lambang
Hi Les, let me tell you that you are a big asset for the sport in Oz!
Thumbs up!...seb.

Re: Media and Calendar Management

Sebastian Lambang
You too of course, Anthony!...seb.