Madden Fly - Brisbane Results

Hi All,

The results and equipment list are now posted on the results section of the Web Site.

It was a small field, 7 shooters with 9 entries, but I am told that it was a great fun shoot in difficult conditions with lots of Mirage.

Well done to Stuart Elliott for the win in HG and a new Range record best target of 59.01, the previous best was Jeff Rogers in November 2003 with 57.01 !!

Well done to Les Fraser for the win in Light Gun.

Dale is looking to get 2 shoots properly registered for 2013. Once we know the dates and can be assured that the shoots will go ahead as SOTY matches, it would be great to get a bigger field up there !!

Re: Madden Fly - Brisbane Results

Sebastian Lambang
WOW!!!

59.01!?.... Stuart, did you use SELF guiding boolits!?

Congratulations to Stuart & Les! I'm happy for you!

You 'guys' are really, really - really hard to beat!!!

seb.

Re: Madden Fly - Brisbane Results

Sebastian Lambang
Hi Anthony, I can't find the results section - can you tell me where I can see it?

Thanks mate,
seb.

Re: Madden Fly - Brisbane Results

Hi Seb,

If you go back to the main web site, click the results section and you will see a table with all the shoots for 2012 in there.

If you click on where is says "Click Here" you will get an excel spreadsheet with the results.  The same applies for all the other shoots for the year.  Some have equipment lists also.