Mackay Zone 4, 500m Fly shoot photos and results.

Mackay Zone 4, 500m Fly shoot photos and results.

Shane C
This post was updated on .
The Mackay Zone 4 shoot is done and dusted, here are some photos of the CF Saturday. John will be along with the official scores and wrap of the event when he gets it all typed up.

But I know Tim Pavey has a potential Screamer patch and Vince has a handful of trophies.  The weather was great, the food was great, the event was excellent. And both my kids (the 2 juniors) flogged me proper good in LG CF Saturday...

Enjoy the photos...

HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Re: Mackay Zone 4, 500m Fly shoot photos and results.

john mc quire
    Thanks for the photos  Shane    as you have said  the  final scores  will be posted as soon as  we get every thing  put in its place    --   but very satisfied with the overall results  over the weekend   --  we were very lucky with the weather   with no delays  to the shooting    -- many thanks to you and every one who helped to make our  first registered shoot a success
                                 regards   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Mackay Zone 4, 500m Fly shoot photos and results.

Vince V
Well done SSAA MACKAY , in organizing a great and fun shoot!
Home cooked meals , breakfast , lunch and dinner!
Even the weather in a way was great !
What more do we want !?

Friendly people and club ,,,
Thank you to John,  Mr president  , committee and all the members who helped make the shoot
a great success!!!

Vince V

Re: Mackay Zone 4, 500m Fly shoot photos and results.

john mc quire
         Thank you Vince  for your comments  -  you are more than welcome to attend our range  any time you are up this way
                it was great to see our visitors enjoy the weekend
         our club will  try and make this an annual event
                many thanks     john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT