Loan gun for Sale

Hi all i will be selling the Loan Light Gun at what it cost me to build the reason being that this rifle has only been used once and there is a lot of money tied up in a rifle to sit in the cupboard.

I will post the price on this topic once i go through the costs, it will come complete with everything including load data etc. the rifle has fired 135 rounds so it would suit a new buyer without the wait.

Re: Loan gun for Sale

Hi,

It is a shame that it didn't get taken up more.....

I guess half of the appeal of the sport is the owning, loading, tuning and winning with your own hard work.....

Maybe someone newish to the sport will buy it, learn how to drive it, learn how to load it and kick all our arses with it :)