Little River Results

Hi All,

Please see attached the results from Little River this weekend... See the tabs on the bottom for the split LG & HG.

I have attached both excel versions.
Little_River_Nov_2014.xlsx
Little_River_Nov_2014.xls

Well done to Tyson Trotter - Winning both classes !! with Michael Bell taking 2nd in each class.  Nick Aagren was third in HG & John Mcquire took third place in LG.

In Heavy Gun Nick Aagren won small group with 5.97" and Pete VanMeurs won best target with a 31.01.

 Light gun small group & best target went to Tyson Trotter with 2.45" and 45 points.

There are lots of comments that could be made..... I guess it must have been very pleasant and easy conditions when 126 points with a zero on the last target won a SOTY match outright......and heavy gun smallest group was nearly 6" !!

Re: Little River Results

Michael Bell
Administrator
Thanks for posting the results Anthony.....Yes indeed... there could be many comments made but being there was to believe it!!

Sincere congratulations to Tyson for wins in both categories... correct me if I'm wrong but I think  this  also secures both light and heavy SOOTY for Tyson..great effort indeed and well deserved by a bloke who has shot well all year...shot well for the last 3 - 4 years actually...

Back to last Saturday....Incredible experience to shoot in such heavy conditions...wind..pelting rain..more wind and more rain all day. There were many times throughout the day when I felt quite happy to just hit the paper let alone get a score. We all missed the splash plates regularly and getting 5 scores on one target was often impossible. The tails of the flags sat straight out at 90 degrees for extended periods with the wind still picking up & dropping off.....in these conditions the tails could tell us no more.

In a strange kind of way I look forward to shooting in conditions like these again..it was incredibly frustrating but also very interesting..

Regards Belly
Michael Bell