Little River Pro Cal- Awesome weather

Hi,

What a day....  a Beautiful range on a typical Melbourne day.... we had sunshine (for 4 minutes), rain, wind from the left, wind from the right and wind in our face and most of the time all four at once..., sometimes it was cold, sometimes foggy, sometimes if was colder and most of the day it was RFC !!...... at least the food in the cafe was warm....

Well done to Les and Belly !! Les won Heavy gun and Michael Bell won Light gun...

I will post the results when I get home tomorrow sometime...

Re: Little River Pro Cal- Awesome weather

Check out the "Results and SOTY " section of the web site for the full results in Excel format.

Re: Little River Pro Cal- Awesome weather

Pete van Meurs
Believe it or not we are now back to temps in the low to mid twenties. Just unlucky with the cold snap over the weekend!
Thanks to all who participated  - especially our interstate guests.

What does not show on the results are the small groups -

LG  Les Fraser  2.16"
HG  Les Fraser  2.40"

Les certainly had a brilliant day!

Sorry no photo - damn thing tells me I am not a registered user!