Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Vic State 200yd Fly Championship + Little River Cup 500m Fly
November 1st & 2nd, 2019
VIC SSAA, Eagle Park Main Range 2, Gifkins Rd Little River
200yd Rimfire Fly and 500m Light and Heavy Gun Fly

Program
• Thursday, Oct 31st: Bench draw will be available.
• Friday Nov 1st:   200yd Fly - 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 1pm start.
• Saturday Nov 2nd: Centrefire 500m Fly- 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am start.

No guarantee of any practise time being available other than the warmer targets.

The main public range 1 is now back in operation so our competition will be conducted on Range 2 without interference however on both days the details will be run to the half hour turn around in conjunction with Range 1.

Nominations in by Oct 27th
Fees: $55 one class, $95 two classes, $135 all three classes, Juniors half-price.
Fees can be paid on arrival. Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment. Send nominations to: nick.aagren@gmail.com Please include:

• Name
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address

Rules
Rimfire, Light Gun and Heavy Gun competition shall be run as a registered match under the SSAA Benchrest Fly rule book.
Rules and class information is available via email or www.500mflyshooter.com.au
Trophies
1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters, highest score target and smallest group for RF, LG & HG plus a trophy for the overall CF winner.

Facilities
Bruno’s Cafe will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and lunch.
Camping is available. Hot showers, toilets and electricity is provided.
SSAA VIC Eagle Park Range is located 55km SW of Melbourne at Gifkins Rd Little River.

Contact
Nick Aagren on 0408 551 575 or email: nick.aagren@gmail.com

Re: Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

David Dundas
Hi Nick

Accommodation booked and looking forward to tackling that wind down there once again with my little Rimfire.

If I can beg, borrow or double up with someone then I might have a go at the 500m on Saturday, covering the costs is not a problem its the dam drive down the Hume is the hassle.

Cheers

Dave Dundas

Re: Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

David Dundas
Hi Nick

How good is this web site, within minutes of posting that I was going to Little River and in need of a CF I was contacted by John Harris offering me his Panda 6x47 to shoot. Even better he is going to show me the basics of reloading and let me have ago - I am wrapped.
Please put me down for all 3 classes and I just hope I can hit the paper at 1/2 km.

Cheers

Dave Dundas

Re: Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Hi Dave

I've put you down for 3 classes.

Cheers

Nick

Re: Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

Hi Nick.

Please accept my apologies..... I really wanted to come to this one....but will not be able to make it.

If anyone is interested, I just cancelled my booking at the Little River B&B, so there should be a room available there if you are looking for somewhere to stay.  I was planning to bring Karen and stay somewhere nice :)

Re: Little River Numbers

David Dundas
You will be missed Anthony.

Nick - How are the numbers going for the event?

Cheers

Dave

Re: Little River Numbers

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Sorry to hear you can't make it Anthony.

Nominations to date:

Andrew Fox RF, LG, HG
Barry Tucker RF, LG, HG
Bob Wright RF LG, HG
Carol Berg von Lindhe, LG
Dave Dundas RF LG, HG
Jacko LG, HG
Josh Arundell RF LG, HG
Ken Perrin RF LG, HG
Luke Easter LG, HG
Marcus Bowen RF LG, HG
Matt Riches RF LG, HG
Nick Aagren RF, LG
Richard Lobb RF, LG
Stuart Veal RF, LG
Warren Gardiner, HG
Warren Hanlon RF LG, HG
VInce Vaina RF LG, HG

Re: Little River 200yd & 500m Fly announcement

David Dundas
Good luck to all the Shooters attending little river this weekend.

For those that are travelling from afar, please have a safe trip.

 As usual looks there will be some wind for the weekend.

Cheers

Dave