LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Nick Aagren
EAGLE PARK SSAA RANGE

Gifkins Rd Little River

LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC State 500m Fly Championships
Saturday 28th October 2017– 500m HG & LG

Main Range 2, open from 12 pm Friday to set up flags and practice. Prior to 5pm flags can only be set to 300m.

Registered match starts 9.00am Saturday
Light Gun to 17lbs, Heavy Gun unlimited
Five targets plus optional warmer
Fees $55 per class or $95 for both classes
Juniors’ half price

The Little River Cup will be shot in accordance with the SSAA Fly Rulebook.
Trophies for overall winner, class wins, small groups and high scores. Fly patches for hits on the fly.

300yd Mozzie Shoot VIC State Championship on Sunday 29th 9.00 am start. Custom & factory classes – may shoot both classes. Cost $30 for 1 class $10 for second class. Juniors half price
Trophies for class wins, small groups and high scores plus two day scores.

Camping available at the range.
Nearest accommodation is at the Little River Hotel Motel 10km from the range.
Address: Flinders St, Little River VIC 3211, Phone: (03) 5283 1113

For more information or to nominate contact:
Nick Aagren: nick.aagren@gmail.com, 0408 551 575

Nominations will be accepted on the day if there is still space available, however nominations on the day may not be able to share flags or equipment.

Please state if sharing or if left handed.

Nick

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Hi Nick will be shooting all classes and events looking forward to the shoot will be sharing with Anthony Hall.

cheers Les

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Tim  Pavey
Hi Nick
Put me down for both classes Saturday and custom for the sunday shoot.
I'm a lefthander.
cheers
Tim

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Thanks Les & Tim, you're both added to the list.

Nick

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Hi Nick,

Please accept my apologies, I really do want to come to your shoot at Little River, but will be unable to make it.

Ryan has made selection to all manner of cricket this season, (local, rep, zone and academy levels).  We will be travelling hundreds of kms every weekend to multiple games plus training, so I don't expect to get to any more shoots this year.

I will plan to be there with bells on for May next year.... that is outside cricket season :)

Good luck to all that attend.

Kind regards

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

ok nick how about i share with Tim then seemingly Anthony has bailed.

cheers Les

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Nick Aagren

Thanks for the update, all the best for the Ryan's cricket trials.

Les

Bench change noted.

Nick

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Peter Merriman
Hi Nick

Is Tullarmine airport the closest to Little river?
How far would it be??
Peter

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Hi Peter

Tullamarine airport is 66 km, Geelong airport 50 km and Avalon airport 20 km from the range.

Nick

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Darren McNamara
Hey Nick

As mentioned could you please put me down for LG & HG on the Sat. I'll have to miss the 300m on the Sunday

Thanks

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Vince V
Hi Nick ,
looks like I am too late ?

So the date has changed from NOVEMBER  4th?
Damm , I didn't know the date had changed ?
I am booked out for this weekend ,,,, HMMM not sure I can change my plans now ?

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Vince

Let me know if you can make it. The date change was posted on this forum on April 12th and made so we could include the Sunday 300yd mozzy shoot.

Re: LITTLE RIVER CUP– VIC STATE 500m Fly Championships

Vince V
thanks anyway , too hard for me now ,
next time