Items For Sale

Peter Merriman
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

Thought I would take the opportunity to move some stagnant items from the reloading room.

If you are interested in more than one item I will do a deal on the postage.

Just drop me a line if interested.

SOLD $175 + $15 Postage
6BR Brass

SOLD $200 + $15 Postage -(Brand new filled but never used)
Edgewood Rear Bag

SOLD $300 + $20 Postage (unopen)
Berger 105 VLD Target

SOLD $125 + $15 Postage ( this is battery operated.)
GEMPRO 250 Scale

SOLD $150 + $15 Postage  (Never used has some surface scratches that could be buffed out)
Harrels Rimfire Tuner

Re: Items For Sale

Peter Cross
Administrator
Hi Pete

I send you a message on FB messenger about the Projectiles and Bag.

Bob and I will take them if you still have them.