Interim Bench DrawWagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Interim Bench DrawWagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
Greetings.
Please find attached the interim bench draw for the Wagga Blue Heeler Classic. The bench draw was conducted today with the Wagga SSAA fly Sub Committee of Bob Wright, John Butts and myself.

If you havent seen our bench draw before Saturday is on the LET and Sunday on the RIGHT.

Any issues please contact me ASAP.

Look forward to seeing everyone NEXT weekend.

Interim_Bench_Draw_Blue_Heeler_2018.xls
Interim_Bench_Draw_Blue_Heeler_2018.xlsx

PS. Due to some early ordering of prizes on our part we will actually have THREE barrels up as prizes.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Interim Bench DrawWagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Peter Merriman
Good Luck to all shooting the Fly tomorrow. I hope it's a great day and i wish I could have been there.

Peter