Hornady LNL Modified Cases

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all.
As a few of you will know I make Hornady LNL style Modified Cases.

I have three ways you can get a modified case.

1. I have a selection of cases ready to go. List of available calibres below. These are $10 each posted anywhere in Australia

If you don't see your cartridge in the list below you can either:

2. Send me three ONCE FIRED but NOT resized cartridge cases. I will prepare one case and send any remaining (occasionally use more than one) cases back to you. Again $10 posted anywhere in Australia.

or:

3. Send me three ONCE FIRED but NOT resized cartridge cases. I will prepare one for you and return it free of charge (postage included) and I keep either the one or two cases left which I will then on sell after modifying. (only available if your case is not in my list below)

I have the following cases:
17Remington
222 Remington
223 Remington
22-250
243 Winchester
7mm-08
7mm Weatherby Magnum
270-303
300WSM
32-20 WCF
38 Special
357 Magnum
44 Magnum

Coming Soon
6mmBR
6mmPPC
6.5x47 Lapua
20 Vartag

Any questions just PM me.

cheers
Chappo

Lic 406821573
Transfering Dealer Not required.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen