Hilltop Fly 26th 27th June

Fred Blacker
This post was updated on .
Finally it is here. We are now taking formal registrations for the fly shoot at Hilltop.
26th June, Light Gun and Heavy Gun
27th June Rimfire
There will be fly patches awarded, as well as the small group and high scoring target in each class.
Will also have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each class, as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the 3 gun.
Hopefully everyone can make it. Any questions please ask.
All nominations to shootingcentre@sport.nsw.gov.au
Please use attached nomination form.
SHRSC_Fly_Shoot_Nomination_Form.pdf

Re: Hilltop Fly 26th 27th June

Fred Blacker
Nominations are starting to roll in. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to post a list of those who have nominated so far.
For those yet to nominated, please remember to compkete the nomination for and email it into shootingcentre@sport.nsw.gov.au
Look forward to catching up with everyone there.

Re: Hilltop Fly 26th 27th June

Fred Blacker
Current List of nominations as at Friday 4/6/21
If you are not on the below list but believe that you have already nominated please contact me.

Matt Riches
Peter Cross
David Dundas
Kathy Dundas