Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
Please see attached an updated entry form for the Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Complex SSAA Fly Shoot, hosted by SSAA NSW on 26th & 27th June 2021
Interest is high, get your nomination in to secure your place and be part of this inaugural event.
Breakfast and lunch will now be provided as part of the entry form with a gold coin donation to the RFS.
Fly patches and medals will be provided.
All competitors must be current members of SSAA.
Please note that the 500m range will be closed to all other activity on these days.
Fly_shoot_comp_registration_form_2.pdf

Re: Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
Please see below the current list of entrants.
if you believe that you have nominated but do not appear on this list please let me know.

Andrew Rowbottom
Andy Santa
Blake Savage
Brian Mitchell
Brian Taylor
Brian Wray
Bruce Blacker
Bruce Yalden
Cheryl Ball
Chris King
Craig Ginger
Daniel Taylor
David Dundas
Edward McGrann
Frederick Blacker
Ivan Wilson
Janette Mitchell
Jodi Lyall
Kathy Dundas
Keith Dowel
Mark Welsh
Matt Riches
Michael Bennett
Michael Difford
Peter Cross
Richard Bailey
Rob Eager
Robert Bernard
Rod Davies
Sean Ambrose
Steve Ball
Steve Monck
Tony Weston
William Bailey

Re: Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
I will try to let everyone know flag poles heights early next week.
But all please note, there will be no flag set up on the morning of the shoot.
All flags for 500m must be set up on Friday afternoon  between 12:30 and 4:00.

Re: Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
Hi all just a few quick updates regarding Hilltop
First

Flag pole heights for Hilltop.
500m Centrefire
50m = 2.7m
100m = 3.2m
150m = 3.3m
200m = 2.8m
300m = 2.5m
385m = 1.9m

200y Rimfire
50m = 1.8m
100m = 2m
150m = 1.5m

Re: Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
Second update

For those heading to the range.
It is 4km from the time you get onto the dirt.
Some GPS systems don't pick up Wattle Ridge Road as a road in Hilltop. Try "Wattle Ridge" as the suburb and this should help find it.

Re: Hill Top Update

Fred Blacker
Final update.
Current entry list is attached. Plenty of room left. Nominations taken up until Midnight Tuesday.

fly_entry_list.docx