Hill Top Results

Fred Blacker
Hi Guys,
Please find attached the final results for Saturdays shoot.
My apologies for the small group winners. I know who you were, but have lost the piece of paper that I had written down the actual group measurements on. (Perhaps someone can remember and I can update.)
SHRSC_June_2021_Fly_Final_Results.xlsx

Re: Hill Top Results

Peter Cross
Administrator
Thanks Fred for bringing back all the pain .

 I joke I Joke

It could have blown another 20 mph and it still would have been great fun. Thanks for all your hard work and pass on my appreciation to all the others involved, it was a great couple of days, just a pity we didn't get to shoot the rimfire, but I'm sure ill be back up there one day.  I couldn't believe how nice the placed looked and how friendly and professional the staff were. Cant wait to go back, a big thanks to all involved again,