Hill Top Fly

Fred Blacker
Well what can I say. Our first 500m Fly shoot has been run, and I believe was a huge success. However unfortunately due the one thing out of our control we have had to cancel the rimfire event for tomorrow.
I would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone who came out today. It was great to see everyone back on the firing line and all enjoying themselves. I think that we have a lot of first time fly shooters now well and truly addicted. Rule 10 was well and truly in effect.
Hill Top put on some very tricky conditions, with some wind gusts that would put Little River to shame. Congratulations to the winners, I will put the final results and placings up soon.
I would just like to thank everyone who helped get the shoot this far. There have been plenty of people both today, and who helped  in the lead  up to the shoot. There are to many to list and I apologies for those who I miss. But a very big thank you to
Susan Dowel, David Dundas, and Kathy Dundas, you guys did an amazing job scoring the targets. Bruce Blacker, thank you for the time you put in getting targets ready, and helping me keep my sanity in the lead up. Robyn and Craig Ginger, thank you for support, and your willingness to do everything that was needed to make this shoot go ahead. SSAA NSW thanks for your support to allow the shoot to happen. And finally Dave Grove and Anthony Hall hall, although you couldn't make this shoot, thank you for your help and guidance leading into the shoot.
See everyone at our next shoot. I am sure there will be plenty more to come, and they will only get bigger and better from here.

Re: Hill Top Fly

Rob Eager
And a "Gold medal" for you Fred for putting in the effort to achieve the first of what could be, I hope, a regular event. I only attended as a team supporter, but witnessed a very well run evenT, and it was a big win for "RULE 10"

Re: Hill Top Fly

Michael Bell
Administrator
Yes indeed...very well done Fred and congrats to all those who could get there to shoot the 1st Hilltop event.
Wish I could have got there but hopefully next time!

Don't suppose anyone took some pics?..be great to have a look at the range.

Belly
Michael Bell