Hi Guys

Chris Nocente
Hi all,
Due to work this year I have not been able to get to any Fly Shoots, which I have missed catching you with you all. I hope to make a few next year but only time will tell.

Les, you have done a great job with the site.

Talk Soon
Chris

Re: Hi Guys

Pete van Meurs
Hey Buddy -
You have actually been missed! Better get to some matches so I don't have to apologise on your behalf!!!!!
Pete

Re: Hi Guys

Deehan
Still alive big fella, were starting to wonder.

Re: Hi Guys

Well done big fella glad you could make it, we have missed you and lots of other regular shooters this year in 2011 however try to make as many as you can in 2012.

Take care and enjoy your christmas with your family and friends and the flyshooting friends will see you in the new year
all the best Les

Re: Hi Guys

chappo (Greg Chapman)
G'day Chris, good to see you here. Hope all is well and look forward to a shot with you in the new year.

do you have the fly dates for Leeton by any chance? trying to organise myself for next year.

cheers mate
chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Hi Guys

Chris Nocente
Hi Chappo,
I don't have the dates for Leeton at this stage as soon as I know them I will post the dates.
Cheers
Chris

Re: Hi Guys

Tim  Pavey
Hi Chris,
Happy New Year to all on this forum and all the best for the year to come.
Mate I am waiting on a list of the Leeton shoot dates.
This year I will have a 6mmBR as a light gun, and the 223 as a factory gun of course. Will try 60 grn projies  for the first shoot.
All the best to you and your family for 2012
cheers
Tim