HAPPY NEW YEAR

john mc quire
  I Hope all my friends and fellow Fly Shooters
             have a great  HAPPY NEW YEARS evening
         and may you start the year with a big BANG
                 cheers     john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

hello mate looking forward to the 2013 season with a focus on the federal cup this year for me. I would like to extend the gesture of a happy new year also to all fellow and future fly shooters.

cheers and good shooting
Les